Hao Huan Luo Liu zhou Snail rice noodles (Vermicelli) 400g
Ingredients: Mixed dried rice noodles (rice, corn starch, drinking water). Flavouring bags:
1. River snail seasoning flavouring bag: drinking water, river snail, edible salt, edible vegetable oil, spices
2. Pickled Cowpea & pickled radish bag. Pickled cowpea (cowpea, edible salt, vinegar, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate), pickled radish. Pickled radish (radish, vinegar, edible salt, potassium sorbate), edible vegetable oil, chilli
3. Pickled bamboo shoots bag: Pickled bamboo shoots (bamboo shoots, drinking water, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium metabisulfite), chilli, edible salt, edible vegetable oil
4. Chilli oil bag: edible vegetable oil, chilli, spices
5. Fried peanuts & Yuba bag: Yuba (soybean, drinking water, hydros), peanuts, edible vegetable oil
6. Jew's-ear & day lily bag: Jew's-ear, day lily, edible vegetable oil, edible salt, drinking water
7. Vinegar bag: vinegar, chilli, minced garlic, edible salt
Allergy information: contains shellfish, peanuts, soybean and their products
METHOD 1: Bring large pot of water to boil. Toss dried rice noodles in boiling water. Cook for ten minutes. Drain well and put rice noodles in bowl, then take another 500ml of water to boil. Pour rice noodles and marinated snail soup. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the remainder flavourings you like . Stir and enjoy. (Served with poaching)
METHOD 2: Bring 500ml of water in a pot. Add dried rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, cover the pot for 5 minutes, then drain well. Then take another boiled 20ml water and pour in rice noodles and add 1/2 marinated snail soup. Toss the remainder flavourings you like. Stir and enjoy. (Served with sauce).
TIPS: Add some seasonal vegetables can make it more delicious. For a more delicious taste, please refrigerate or eat it as soon as possible.
PRODUCT OF CHINA
While we aim to ensure product images and information are correct, these details may change from time to time and there may be delays in making updates. If product information is important to you, we recommend checking labels on the products you purchase and not rely solely on the information provided on our website.