How to make Galactic Lemon Squash (Absolutely Magical!)
How to make Galactic Lemon Squash! Absolutely Magical!
- Two lemons (one full lemon for one glass. Second lemon for presentation)
- MyBlueTea Blue Butterfly pea dried flower or powder. Get them below
- Sparkling water or mineral water
- Plain shaved-ice
- Soak a scoup of blue pea dried flowers in hot water until cools down. Then freeze overnight
- Blend the blue coloured ice to make blue shaved-ice (or use ice-shave machine). Don't forget to make plain shaved ice too if you don't have it!
- Sliced one lemon and squeeze lemon juice into a small cup. Separate the seeds. Thin slice the second lemon and leave aside for use later.
- Add plain shaved-ice into an empty glass. Fill the glass half-full. Then pour lemon juice into the glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with blue pea coloured shaved-ice and then fill up the glass with sparkling water. Let the water run through the blue coloured shaved-ice. Watch the colour transform!
- Add sliced lemon for presentation and there you have it! Galactic Lemon Squash!
Perfect for gatherings, dinner or just on a hot summer day! Kids absolutely love this!
Get your blue butterfly pea dried flower or powder below!
The blue butterfly pea is a South East Asia native plant. The blue coloured flower gives out a natural blue colouring. It is an alternative to artificial colouring with added health benefits, a superfood not to be missed! Check out the health benefits at https://www.savourofasia.com.au/blogs/blog-stories/blue-butterfly-pea-health-benefits
SavourofAsia.com.au is an authorised retailer and distributor of MyBlueTea products. For commercial enquiries or bulk purchases, please email us at email@example.com.
We deliver Australia-wide straight to your doorsteps!