KAFFIR LIME LEAF SYRUP WITH MINT, GINGER & LEMONGRASS
This is a super refreshing drink - perfect to fight fatigue, or just to wake you up in the morning. Also a great alternative to coffee! Vegan and vegetarian friendly!
How to make Kaffir Lime Leaf syrup with mint, ginger and lemongrass?
Have you tried using Kaffir Lime Leaf to make various drinks ? Well here's one recipe you might like to try and its ever so so so yummy – with its clean, refreshing taste, intriguing aroma, and a good amount of healthy fat and minerals, this smoothie is a great breakfast alternative on a hot morning.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 limes (large)
- 2 lemongrass stalks (white part only, halved)
- 4 ginger (coin-sized slices of)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp MY BLUE TEA - Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder (Get your Kaffir Lime Leaf powder HERE)
- 1 mint leaves (big handful)
- Add water and sugar to a large saucepan and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and place over a medium heat.
- Stir until all of the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and leave for a couple of hours to infuse.
- Strain and decant into sterilised bottles.
(Recipe courtesy of MyBlueTea and Nicole of Delicious Everyday. Delicious Everyday is a vegetarian recipe bpacked full of vegetarian and vegan recipes, to help you make every day delicious!)